The iC-R Evolved
The iC-R has evolved! What you’re looking at is an 85% DFM model of our new design; approximately 1.5 months away from 100%. Design highlights:
- Proximity sensors new location directly behind the one-piece attachment
- Helmet visor with Pinlock system
In this image we highlight our Heads-up Display (HUD); thanks to the relationship built with our friends at HUDWAY, and their genius application of the DigiLens display
Ensuring that the iC-R is aerodynamically sound. We’ve designed our helmet to be just that. Here we also highlight:
- The entire one-piece attachment which is removable; allowing the heart of the system to be serviced
- Our dual rear-view camera system perfectly placed to create a seamless single stitched FOV
Here we highlight a highly requested feature, as well as a bonus:
- Our front action camera, capable of 4K@60FPS; matching performance of other action camera’s currently on the market, but in a completely integrated aerodynamically sound package
- Ample ventilation on the outside and inside of our helmets
- A physical voice command fail safe button on the left side of the helmet—software get’s buggy, and in the event voice command wants to act funny; press and hold and you’re back in the game
Yes, we thought about critical things other than just integrating technology; like how we’ve included a snug fitting neck-roll…further reducing the wind noise within your helmet.
No, this is exactly what you think it is. A very bright rear LED system that will allow riders to be seen even better after sunset, and further adding to our safety first product.